Ways you can make the festival fly:
- Join us for the festival and attend events. Parksville and Qualicum Beach offers many places to stay. If you need accommodation, check out our local deals section or click here to visit Oceanside Tourism’s website.
- Sponsor an event during the week of the festival. All events will be advertised in the festival guide.
- Offer a promotional discount on your services during the festival.
- Post a festival schedule and encourage participation at the events.
- Create a window display highlighting nature.
- Spread the word to family, friends and others.
- Host an event.
- Provide in-kind products and/or services
- Volunteer to help with events or activities.
- Provide a cash donation
- Share with us your Brant sightings. You can post on our facebook page, tweet it using hashtag #BWF_2012 or email us.
Please contact The Nature Trust of BC – Robin Rivers to make a donation.
All eligible donations will receive a tax receipt.
The Nature Trust of BC is a registered charity (# 10808 9863 RR001).
Call toll free 1-866-288-7878 or e-mail email@example.com